Plain Back Restaurant Booth with Head Roll B1006
This Classic Style Restaurant Booth comes in a Plain Back Design with a Beautiful 6” Tall Head Roll at top of Back Rest. If you are looking for a comfortable and Restaurant Booth that is simple and will not take away from your existing décor, our Plain Back With top Head Roll Restaurant Booth model B1006 is the right one for you.
This plain back with Head Roll Upholstered booth comes with a beautiful upholstered welt on seat creating a classic design known all around the world. The welt on seat creates a separation between cushion seat and bottom bin. Additional upholstered welt adorns the top and side of panels. Our beautiful plain back booth brings a classic elegance to any Restaurant, Hotel, Office Lunch Room, Meeting Room, Home and more!
Our Plain Back with Head Roll Upholstered Restaurant Booth model B1006 is custom made into any shape and size to fit the available space and décor.
Price includes Standard Vinyl Option A; choose from over 72 Commercial Quality Vinyl Colors to make this commercial booth your own. Special Vinyl, Fabric and Leather options are also available and are considered Upgrade. Please contact our office via e-mail or phone for Upgrade Material Pricing.
- Plain Back Upholstered Restaurant Dining Booth
- 6" Tall Top Head Roll with Welt Between Head Roll and Back Rest
- Standard Height Includes 36"H to 42"H for Same Price
- Upgrade Custom Height Includes 43"H to 78"H
- Also Available in Custom Shapes: L Shaped, Corner Booth, 3/4 Circle Booth, Horse Shoe Shaped Booth, U Shaped Booth and More
- Back Rest: 2" Top to 6" Bottom Incline
- 6" Tall Bottom Base / 6" Tall Toe Kick
- 2" Inset Bottom Base / Toe Kick at Front
- Stabilize Bracing Corners ( Anti Wobble Bracing) Built Into Inide of Construction Keep Structure Strong and Durable
- Standard Dining Seat Height: 18"High x 18"Deep. Overall Depth: 24"Deep
- Seat Also Available in Custom Seat Height of 24" Counter Height and 30" Bar Height Seat. Contact us for Pricing
- 3/4" Thick Kiln Dry High Grade Plywood and Solid Wood Block Frame Construction
Additional Upholstery Features:
- Standard Option A Vinyl with 100,000 Double Rub Helps Vinyl Keep Strong During Heavy Commercial Use
- Standard Option A Vinyl Meets Flammability Requirements: CA117 Section E, Motor Behicle Safety Standard 302
- Standard Option A Vinyl is Mildew Resistant Front & Back, Heat Sealable, Anti Bacterial/Anti Microbial,Oil and sulfide Resistance
- Standard Option A Vinyl Comes with 72+ Colors To Choose From for Same Price
- Furniture Cardboard Protective Corners Under Vinyl To Prevent Tearing or Wrinkling
- Anti Sag / Anti Wrinkle Dacron Fibre or Plyester Fiberfill is Added Between Vinyl and Foam
- High Resiliency Foam is will Keep Cushion Seat Bouncing Back and Strong in High Traffic Use
- Deck Padding will Protect Foam When in Contact with frame
- Optional Upgrade ZigZag Spring Seat with Metal Reinforced Wire Platform Seat Available