Diamond Tufted Banquette Restaurant Booth B1012
Victorian opulence in the 19th century gave birth to upholstery innovations due to steam powered engines that provided cheap power to machines. These engines where able to mass produce woven fabrics to be used by skilled upholsterers to create furniture, drapery and much more. Although the roots of upholstery can be traced back to early Egyptian times, the 19th century can be regarded as the time that upholstery really took off.
One of the upholstery innovations that never faded away is created by using a diamond pattern button assembly that is pushed into leather, fabric or vinyl upholstered foam or cushion creating beautiful and uniquely made lines, shapes and folding on the material and foam. Tufting is the most popular upholstery style on commercial and residential furniture in history. Tufting upholstery is also called diamond upholstery and button upholstery. Diamond is used because of the diamond pattern the upholstery creates. Button upholstery is another common name for this type of design because of the visible matching upholstered buttons used to create the folding and cave effect on the foam.
This amazing era allows us to have tufted upholstery in pretty much anything you want from arm chairs to walls and ceilings of homes and cars.
At CentralSeating.com, we are honored and delighted to be part of this historical upholstery design. All of our upholstery professionals put years of experience and passion into each button and fabric fold to continue in the tradition of tufting upholstery.
Our Restaurant Booths model B1048 (with Legs) and B1012 (with box base) are made with love, attention to detail. Each tufted restaurant booth that leaves our shop doors is ready to transform the restaurant interior design of your dreams. Our tufted restaurant booths are built to last in your commercial setting.
- Classic Upholstered Channel Back Dining Booth
- Standard Height Includes 36"H to 42"H for Same Price
- Upgrade Custom Height Includes 43"H to 78"H
- Also Available in Custom Shapes: L Shaped, Corner Booth, 3/4 Circle Booth, Horse Shoe Shaped Booth, U Shaped Booth and More
- Back Rest: 2" Top to 6" Bottom Incline
- 6" Tall Bottom Base / 6" Tall Toe Kick
- 2" Inset Bottom Base / Toe Kick at Front
- Stabilize Bracing Corners ( Anti Wobble Bracing) Built Into Inide of Construction Keep Structure Strong and Durable
- Standard Dining Seat Height: 18"High x 18"Deep. Overall Depth: 24"Deep
- Seat Also Available in Custom Seat Height of 24" Counter Height and 30" Bar Height Seat. Contact us for Pricing
- 3/4" Thick Kiln Dry High Grade Plywood and Solid Wood Block Frame Construction
Additional Upholstery Features:
- Standard Option A Vinyl with 100,000 Double Rub Helps Vinyl Keep Strong During Heavy Commercial Use
- Standard Option A Vinyl Meets Flammability Requirements: CA117 Section E, Motor Behicle Safety Standard 302
- Standard Option A Vinyl is Mildew Resistant Front & Back, Heat Sealable, Anti Bacterial/Anti Microbial,Oil and sulfide Resistance
- Standard Option A Vinyl Comes with 72+ Colors To Choose From for Same Price
- Furniture Cardboard Protective Corners Under Vinyl To Prevent Tearing or Wrinkling
- Anti Sag / Anti Wrinkle Dacron Fibre or Plyester Fiberfill is Added Between Vinyl and Foam
- High Resiliency Foam is will Keep Cushion Seat Bouncing Back and Strong in High Traffic Use
- Deck Padding will Protect Foam When in Contact with frame
- Optional Upgrade ZigZag Spring Seat with Metal Reinforced Wire Platform Seat Available
Subscribe our newsletter and keep update to new product & Promotion