Banquette Restaurant Booth with Headroll and Split Back Rest Design - B1024
This Upholstered Restaurant Dining Booth comes in a special Channel Back design with an Upholstered Split Back or 2 Channel Back design. Make this design your own with over 72+ different color combinations. Combine up to 3 colors from Grade A option for listed price.
Professionally upholstered for heavy duty use, this unique dining booth provides comfort and class. This special style of restaurant booth will bring a unique touch of style to almost any Décor.
The welt on seat creates a separation between cushion seat and bottom bin. Additional upholstered welt adorns the top and side of panels. This beautiful and unique booth design brings a subtle modern feel and elegance to any Restaurant, Hotel, Office Lunch Room, Meeting Room, Home and more!
Our Upholstered Restaurant Booth with Head Roll and Upholstered Split Back is custom made into any shape and size to fit the available space and décor.
Price includes Standard Vinyl Option A; choose from over 72+ Commercial Quality Vinyl Colors to make this commercial booth your own. Special Vinyl, Fabric and Leather options are also available and are considered Upgrade. Please contact our office via e-mail or phone for Upgrade Material Pricing.
- Classic Upholstered Channel Back Dining Booth
- Standard Height Includes 36"H to 42"H for Same Price
- Upgrade Custom Height Includes 43"H to 78"H
- Also Available in Custom Shapes: L Shaped, Corner Booth, 3/4 Circle Booth, Horse Shoe Shaped Booth, U Shaped Booth and More
- Back Rest: 2" Top to 6" Bottom Incline
- 6" Tall Bottom Base / 6" Tall Toe Kick
- 2" Inset Bottom Base / Toe Kick at Front
- Stabilize Bracing Corners ( Anti Wobble Bracing) Built Into Inide of Construction Keep Structure Strong and Durable
- Standard Dining Seat Height: 18"High x 18"Deep. Overall Depth: 24"Deep
- Seat Also Available in Custom Seat Height of 24" Counter Height and 30" Bar Height Seat. Contact us for Pricing
- 3/4" Thick Kiln Dry High Grade Plywood and Solid Wood Block Frame Construction
Additional Upholstery Features:
- Standard Option A Vinyl with 100,000 Double Rub Helps Vinyl Keep Strong During Heavy Commercial Use
- Standard Option A Vinyl Meets Flammability Requirements: CA117 Section E, Motor Behicle Safety Standard 302
- Standard Option A Vinyl is Mildew Resistant Front & Back, Heat Sealable, Anti Bacterial/Anti Microbial,Oil and sulfide Resistance
- Standard Option A Vinyl Comes with 72+ Colors To Choose From for Same Price
- Furniture Cardboard Protective Corners Under Vinyl To Prevent Tearing or Wrinkling
- Anti Sag / Anti Wrinkle Dacron Fibre or Plyester Fiberfill is Added Between Vinyl and Foam
- High Resiliency Foam is will Keep Cushion Seat Bouncing Back and Strong in High Traffic Use
- Deck Padding will Protect Foam When in Contact with frame
- Optional Upgrade ZigZag Spring Seat with Metal Reinforced Wire Platform Seat Available
Subscribe our newsletter and keep update to new product & Promotion