At Central Seating, Inc we strive to provide you with the lowest shipping cost possible at the fastest time available. All ship dates are approximate and not binding unless otherwise noted. Although some carriers used by centralseating.com provide Guarantee Delivery Services for additional fee, if this service is not requested, we are unable to guarantee delivery date and transit time. Shipping delays may occur due to out of our control situations such as bad weather, broken down delivery trucks and alike.
Any claims on items that have been damaged during transit will be made with responsible carrier. Before any warranty goes into effect on items that have been damaged during transit the following instructions MUST be followed;
Inspect Before You Accept!
- Before you signe delivery receipt, inspect all shipment thoroughly for shortage or damageds and note the nature and extent of shortage or damages if any on delivery receipt.
- Check the exterior of your shipment for any damages.
- Note any sign of breakage of boxes, pallets and or shrink wrap.
- The carrier who delivers your order is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by the cosignee is acknowledgment that the articles delivered are in good condition.
- Shipments are made using third party carriers and although drivers well train and experience in handling shipments, some drivers might not allow you time to inspect shipment thoroughly. In this case, you must note "Items Not Inspected For Damages" on delivery receipt.
- If any damages are received and noted on delivery receipt, please e-mail us sufficient images and accurate description of damages to help us expedite a solution. If all instructions have been followed accurately, we will send replacement, hire local company to repair items or hire local carrier to pick up damaged items to be brought back to our warehouse for repairs. Repairs may take from 1 week to 5 weeks repair time.
We take pride in the professionalism and responsibility of the carrier we work with to deliver your products. The following is a list of special circumstances that we must be notified of to ensure you have a safe and easy delivery service. These circumstances are not included with your standard delivery charges and may increase your shipping cost;
- Residential Delivery.
- Appartment Delivery.
- Inside Delivery.
- Church Site Delivery.
- Construction delivery.
- Floor Above/Below Delivery.
- Government Site Delivery.
- Hotel Delivery.
- Indian Reservation Delivery.
- Storage Unit Delivery.
- Notification before Delivery.
Availability of Items
We try our best to have everything you need and want in stock at all times, sometimes items become out of stock or discontinued. We are unable to guarantee every single item will be in stock at all times. Quick ship items or items other than custom items will vary in availability. You will be notified upon receipt of your order if any item you purchased is out of stock.
If your item is out of stock:
- We will notify you after your order is received if your item is out of stock.
- We will recommend a suitable replacement item at same or lower cost.
- We will provide a lead time on the original out of stock item.
- If nothing else works, we will provide a full refund on the discontinued item.
We do our best to portray all of our items to the best of our knowledge. From time to time there may be information on our web site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Central Seating, Inc reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
We work tirelessly to accurately portray our wood stains, colors & finishes on our website. As a result of variant digital screens colors on your computer or digital devises may appear different and may not be portrayed accurately due to the wide variety of screen types, capabilities, lighting and more.
Please note, the wood stain color used reflects a typical color tone, but may vary slightly due to woods inherent cariation of color grain and texture.
If you want to truly capture the color of the item you are purchasing, we recommend you request sample of the wood or material color to be mailed to you. Color sample request can be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject tittle "Sample Request". If you are requesting vinyl or fabric sample form our many options, we recommend you provide us with the Full name of the material including any codes, patterns and colors available to help expedite the mailing process. Please include your Full mailing address in your sample request.
All weights and dimensions are to the best of our knowledge and may
Custom Booth Measurements
Custom booth length may have a 1" industry standard variance. You must notified us of any projects where booths will be placed in between walls that require length to be100% accurate
Standard Sizes and Materials
Unless otherwise noted, all pricing listed on www.centralseating.com are with standard sizes and materials.
Standard Restaurant Booth Sizes:
- Standard Seat Size and Depth: 18"High x 18"Deep x 24" Overall Depth.
- Standard Height: 36"H to 42"H.
- Chairs and Stool Cushions: Black Vinyl is standard unless otherwise noted.
- Booth Material: Option 1 only.
- Standard Booth Bottom Base where applicable: Black Vinyl.
- Standard Laminate for Custom Cabinets and Custom Table Tops: Wilsonart Laminate with color code ending in -60.
- Standard wood color for Custom Booths where applicable, Custom Wood Table Tops and Cabinets: Minwax Stain
Central Seating, Inc is a family owned and operated company and we have our customer’s best interested in mind when making our day to day decisions. We want you to make a safe purchase with the peace of mind that you can return the item you purchased if does not meet your needs. You can minimize doubt by contacting us with any unanswered questions you may have regarding our products. You can request additional images, measurements, material samples and more.
- 30% Restocking Fee of the cost of your item will be deducted from your total refund.
- Return shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund amount. Return shipping cost may vary and are not always the same as the original shipping cost. If necessary, please request quote for return shipping cost.
FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED:
- Custom Cabinets.
- Custom Table Tops.
- Custom Chairs and Stools.
- Custom Booths.
- Any quick ship item that has a frame color that has been altered to be different from the standard color as requested on the project.
- Used, Scratched, Damaged, Altered Products are unable to be returned.
- Items must be in original box or packaging.
- Proper attention and care must be placed to avoid damages from carrier during the return transit time.
- If you accept the Return Conditions above, please send us an e-mail with the invoice and contact information for your project. Please note any invoice or project information on the pallets, all boxes must be in same condition.
www.centralseating.com warrants all quick ship items for 1 year after the date of shipment to be free from defects in workmanship and material except as specifically excluded.
The following are specifically excluded from the warranty:
- Items that have been altered or repaired by party other than www.centralseating.com
- Items that have been neglected or misused.
- Indoor used only items used outdoors.
- Wood or Metal items marked as Indoor Only items use outdoors and exposed to the elements such as water, direct sunlight, harsh, acidic agents or abrasive